Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Princess and the Frog











I just finished watching the Princess and the Frog and LOVED it! I had pretty high expectations for this movie. Those of you that know me know that I have been waiting quite a while for Disney to come out with a new animated, musical, princess film. Those of you that know me also probably know how much I love New Orleans accents. The film had a full spectrum of characters and accents. I loved it. My favorite character was probably Ray, the firefly.

There is not much more that I can say about this film. If you are a Disney fan, you are sure to love it. You can expect all of the snappy songs, animal side-kicks, and wonderful animation of the classic Disney films, but with a new kick. I would definitely recommend this film to anyone. It is definitely a must-see!

1 comment:

grace said...

Thanks! I'm glad to hear it!