Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dorian Gray






















I just saw Dorian Gray. It was a very interesting film. I have never read the story that it is based on, but I am familiar with it. I was actually surprised by how much I liked it. I had seen the trailer, and was not too interested in it. The cast wasn't remarkable, but several actors did stand out. Colin Firth played Lord Henry Wotton and Ben Chaplin played Basil Hallward. I was extremely impressed with Ben Barnes portrayal of Dorian Gray. I had seen Barnes in several roles before this one, but was never very impressed. He really surprised me.













I am not sure when this film will be available to American audiences on a wide-scale. Many may just have to wait for it to come out on dvd, but I would definitely recommend it. It is definitely a must-see

No comments: