Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Secret Mission

Not much is going on today. I am getting ready to go to the downtown campus, at which point I will go to borders and complete a super, covert, Nerdfighter mission. Okay, I guess it isn't really covert. I mean, there are no laws against it that I know of, and I will be recording the whole thing. If you are at all interested in my mission, I am going to post the video to my youtube channel that I have with Amanda, Eric and Ruth. I guess that is all for now. I hope that all is going well with anyone who happens to be reading this.

DFTBA,
Secret Sister Grace

Currently Reading for Pleasure:
Paper Towns by John Green

Currently Reading for School:
The House Behind the Cedars by Charles W. Chestnutt

Currently Watching:
Doctor Who Season Three

Currently Listening to:
Scouting for Girls

No comments: