Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dream Cast Thursday! X Men






This week's Dream Cast Thursday is X Men. Thus far, I have been very happy with a majority of the casting in the live-action versions. That said, there are a couple of characters that I did have a problem with. I did this recast, like all of my recasts for fun. I looked at the recent live-action X Men films as well as the popular animated series from 1992 and of course the original comics.







The first character that I recast was Wolverine/Logan. He was played by Hugh Jackman. For my adaptation, I cast Gerard Butler.







The second character that I recast was Storm/Ororo Munroe. She was played by Halle Berry. For my adaptation, I cast Sanaa Lathan.







The third character that I recast was Jean Grey. She was played by Famke Janssen. For my adaptation, I cast Rachel Hurd-Wood.







The fourth character that I recast was Cyclops/Scott Summers. He was played by James Marsden. For my adaptation, I cast Peter Facinelli.










The fifth character that I recast was Jubilee. I chose Kristen Stewart
.The next character that I recast was Gambit/Remy LeBeau. He was played by Taylor Kitsch. For my adaptation, I cast Jason Behr.







The next character that I recast was Rogue/Marie D'Ancanto. She was played by Anna Paquin. For my adaptation, I cast Rachel McAdams.







The next character that I cast was Professor Charles Xavier. He was played by Patrick Stewart. For my adaptation, I cast Ben Kingsley.







The last character that I recast was Magneto/Eric Lensherr. He was played by Ian Mckellen. For my adaptation, I cast Harrison Ford.

So what do you all think? How many of you were fans of the original animated series? Who would be in your adaptations?

No comments: