Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Saturday, May 22, 2010

One More Kiss



















I recently saw One More Kiss (1999). I have been trying to get a copy of this film to watch for a while now. I was pretty excited when I saw it show up on Hulu the other day. That said, after seeing it, I am a little disappointed. None of the actors were particularly bad (though none of them were particularly good either). I was particularly disappointed with Gerard Butler's performance. Many of his performances in the recent years have led me to expect much more from him.

The film follows a woman that has found out that she is dying. She returns home to Scotland so that she may spend her remaining time with her father and ex-boyfriend. In the process, she ends up breaking up her ex's marriage, wines a lot, and basically learns nothing. 












I would not recommend this film. It is definitely not a must-see.

No comments: