Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Incendiary





















I recently saw Incendiary. It took me a little while to actually get into the film (it was one of those situations when the film is really good, but is a completely different type of film from what you expected after watching the trailer), but by the end, I was really enjoying it.

The film was made a few years ago. The film follows a young wife and mother. One the day when her husband and son are killed in a terrorist attack, she is in the arms of another man. She is consumed by grief and guilt. She begins spiraling downward. Meanwhile, two men fight for her affection.













The story itself was a lot slower than I expected, but the performances definitely made up for it. Ewan McGregor was his usual self. I was really impressed with Michelle Williams and especially Matthew Macfadyen. I had seen several of Macfadyen's performances, but this one really blew me away.














I really enjoyed this film. I would definitely recommend it. It is definitely a must-see!

No comments: