Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2010 Academy Awards Worst Dressed

I thought about it a lot and finally have put together my worst dressed list for this years Oscars.












I really like Anna Kendrick in general, but I really did not like her dress. I thought that the color really washed her out. A darker color would have been a lot better. I also thought that the color was bad for Carey Mulligan. I may have worked a little better with her real hair color, but I think that black was a little too dark with her new blond hair. It was the style of Charlize Theron's dress that I did not like. The color is really nice, but the flower/rose/things are really poorly placed. It just looks awkward.













I also thought that the style was bad for Diane Kruger and Jennifer Lopez's dresses. Julianne Moore's dress is another one that just needs to be a different color. She looks completely washed-out.

















The last two on my worst dressed list are Maggie Gyllenhaal and Nicole Richie. There is nothing particularly wrong with the colors, I just really do not like the style for either of them.

So what do you all think? At the top of my worst dressed list is probably Diane Kruger. Who was on your list?

No comments: