Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2010 Academy Awards Best Dressed

My best dressed list for this year's Academy Awards is very short. I was not too impressed with this year's dresses (click photos to see enlarged).
















This year, I absolutely loved Demi Moore, Kate Winslet, and Kristen Stewart's dresses. Kate Winslet was actually put on a lot of worst-dressed lists. I completely disagree. I think that her dress is lovely. Demi Moore is probably my best dressed overall for this year. I really loved the style and color of her dress.





















Meryl Streep and Sandra Bullock were also put on a lot of worst-dressed lists this year. I completely disagree. I loved Bullock's overall look, and as a huge noir fan, I thought that Streep's outfit was magnificent.

So who are your best dressed choices this year? Who do you think was the absolute best dressed?

No comments: