Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen






















I just saw Law Abiding Citizen and actually really liked it. I did not have a chance to see it when it first came out, but really wanted to. I was pleased to find out that there is actually a little more too it than I thought. I feel that I should warn you that there are parts of the film that really are very gory, but there was also a lot of suspense.
















The film was written by Kurt Wilmmer and directed by F. Gary Gray. The film was really interesting to watch. I really liked the feel of the film. There were a lot of really cool weapons and a lot of crazy technological aspects to the film, but it still had a really classic and an almost noir feel. The art director was Jesse Rosenthal.

Gerard Butler was also really good. This is probably the strongest performance of his that I have ever seen.I would definitely recommend this film. It isn't one of those films that you can watch over and over again, but it is definitely a must-see!

No comments: