Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Planet of the Dead Review

Maybe it was just me, but I was really disappointed by the Doctor Who Easter Special, Planet of the Dead. Maybe my expectations were just too high. See, I am used to buying a Doctor Who Season and watching it all at once. I have never had to wait for episodes before.

I think that I expected way more than a single (less than an hour) special could provide. Also, I think that the writing could have been a little better. Overall, I do not feel like much happened in way of the storyline.

The previews for the next episode looked good, though. I have no idea when it will air, but it should come out before 2010 (whenever than means). Did anyone else see it? Does anyone else have any thoughts?
Currently Reading for Class:
Fear of Flying by Erica Jong

Currently Watching:
True Blood Season One

Currently Listening to:
RENT: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

No comments: