Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dream CAst Thursday! Love in the Afternoon

 
This week's Dream Cast Thursday is Love in the Afternoon. The film originally came out in 1957. It was written and directed by Billy Wilder.










The first character that I recast was Ariane Chevasse. She was originally played by Audrey Hepburn. For my remake, I cast Marion Cotillard.











The second character that I recast was Claude Chevasse. He was originally played by Maurice Chevalier. For my remake, I cast Daniel Auteuil.










The last character that I recast was Frank Flannagan. He was originally played by Gary Cooper. For my remake, I cast George Clooney.

So what do you all think? Have you seen the original? Who would be in your remake?

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I never saw the movie but the choices appear to be very good