Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dream Cast Thursday! Interview with the Vampire





This week's Dream Cast Thursday is Interview with the Vampire. I used the film from 1994 and Queen of the Damned from 2002 as starting points. Both films are based on books in the Vampire Chronicles series by Anne Rice. I have always been a really big fan of the films and the books.











The first character that I recast was Louis de Pointe du Lac. In the original film, he was played by Brad Pitt. For my adaptation, I cast Taylor Kitsch.








The second character that I recast was Lestat de Lioncourt. In Interview with the vampire, he was played by Tom Cruise. In Queen of the Damned, he was played by Stuart Townsend. For my adaptation, I cast Paul Bettany.











The third character that I recast was Claudia. In the original film, she was played by Kirsten Dunst. For my adaptation, I cast Elle Fanning.











The last character that I recast was Armand. He was originally played by Antonio Banderas. For my adaptation, I cast Riccardo Scamarcio.

So what do you all think? Have you read the Vampire Chronicles? Who would be in your adaptations?

No comments: