Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Friday, March 26, 2010

Dream Cast Thursday! Blue is for Nightmares






This week's Dream Cast Thursday is the Blue is for Nightmares series by Laurie Stolarz (see my review for the most recent book in the series).










The first three characters that I cast were Stacey, Drea and Amber. For Stacey, the magical, smart, creative and level-headed teen, I chose Emmy Rossum.For the smart and sexy Drea, I chose Amanda Seyfried. For the funny and wacky Amber, I chose Natalie Portman
.The last three characters that I cast were Jacob, Chad and PJ. For the smart and courageous Jacob, I cast Taylor Kitsch. For the attractive and dependable Chad, I cast Channing Tatum. For the wild and funny PJ, I cast Hayden Christensen.

So what do you all think? Have you read the books? Who would be in your dream cast?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this dream cast! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Who's Jacob I have only read the first book