Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Apartment pt. 1

I thought that I would post pictures of my Apartment to show you.


This is kind of a weird photo to start with, but I LOVE this shower curtain. It was the very first shower curtain that I ever bought.


Here is a photo of my insanely messy desk. It was a lot cleaner last year (when I actually used it). This year, I mostly use it as shelves and for storage.

This is a collage on the wall directly next to my bed. Some of the small pictures are actually postcards from my mom. There are also a couple of doctor who drawings that I did and a couple sheets of lyrics from my favorite song.

Here is my ridiculously messy closet. It sort of speaks for itself.

These are all photos from outside my bedroom window. They are my favorite views in the apartment. I am always so happy when it is finally warm enough for the boats to be out. Sometimes there are dozens of them out there.


Underneath is a photo of the view right next to my bed. I also like this picture, because you can see my pillow. It is from the very first set of sheets that I ever bought. It is also my favorite.

No comments: