Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back at School

I am so glad to be back at school right now. My dad and I arrived at my dorm this morning just a little before 8:00 am (Chicago time). After quite a while, I finally managed to get everything unpacked and put away. I never really feel settled until I get everything put away, so it is always the first thing that I do. Then I went to do a little grocery shopping. It feels so nice to be on my own again.

I am living in the same dorm, so everything seems really familiar, but just a little different. It is kind of weird. For instance, I am sleeping in the same room, but on the opposite side of it. My desk is in a different room. All of the furniture is moved around. And of course there is the fact that the place is clean. I never really noticed how well the dorms are cleaned during the summer, but this is certainly not the condition that we left it in.

That is all for now, but I will keep you posted to the goings on.

Currently Reading for Pleasure:
The Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan

Currently Watching:
Battlestar Galactica Season 4.0

Currently Listening to:
New Order

No comments: