Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Friday, April 17, 2009

Food Friday! pt. 5 Vegetable Soup







Sorry, this recipe is kind of random. I made the soup randomly, so I am not sure of the exact measurements.
Ingredients
1 bag of frozen corn
1 bag of frozen peas
1 bag of baby carrots (chopped)
6 large yellow potatoes (peeled and cubed)
vegetable stock
16 oz bag of egg noodles
dash of salt
dash of pepper
1 can of tomatoes

I use Better than Bullion to make vegetable stock. So, first I boiled water, then Better than Bullion and a dash of salt and pepper to the water. Next I added the potatoes to the stock. I allowed the potatoes to cook in the stock on Medium-High for about ten minutes.

Next, add the noodles and carrots. Allow to cook for another ten minutes. Test the potatoes and noodles. Once they are about done, add the peas and corn.

Cover and simmer for about twenty minutes. I hope that you enjoy.

No comments: