Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Friday, March 27, 2009

Food Friday! pt. 2 SANGRIA








This technically is not a "food," but it is a drink. I recently turned 21, and my parents gave me this gorgeous pitcher and glasses along with a recipe for sangria. This is a variation of that recipe.

Sangria

One bottle of wine (spanish is good, perhaps a merlot...I used Yellow Tail)

One b
ottle of sparkling cider (club soda or even sprite or ginger ale is also good)

2 cups ju
ice (any juice is fine, but i used a raspberry acai berry juice)

3 shots of triple sec (most recipes only call for one)


2 tablespoons sugar (you don't need this if you use sprite)


sliced
fruit (i used a red and a green apple, two oranges, a lemon and a lime) I also like to make sure that i cut them in different ways (thick orange slices, thin lime slices, different size apple and lemon wedges).


Mix all ingredients together. Add ice. I hope that you enjoy it.




No comments: