Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dollhouse

Did anyone else watch the series premiere of Dollhouse last night???? I was very surprised by how much I liked it. I had pretty high expectations of the show in general because of Joss Whedon's involvement (writer, director, creator), but pretty low expectations of Eliza Dushku (sorry guys, but I have never really liked her that much). That said, I must say that she pleasantly surprised me. I didn't think that she would do a very good job when it came to completely changing character, but she did really well. I was also really happy to see Buffy alum, Amy Acker. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone (especially those interested in sci-fi or any past Joss Whedon Projects- Buffy, Angel, Serenity, Dr. Horrible). It is the kind of show that you really need to keep up on. The show airs every Friday at 9:00/8:00 central. I am sure that there will be an encore of the first episode, but if not, the episodes are available online at Fox's Dollhouse website. If anyone else caught it, let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i missed the first episode but am going to try to watch it online today to get caught up. i am very excited for this show, i hope that it does well because Eliza hasn't been in anything it seems like since that other tv show she was in failed (i tried to watch it but lost interest)