Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans


I just saw Underworld: Rise of the Lycans and loved it! It seemed a little slow at times. It is a prequel, and there it does not bring a huge amount to the story that was not already known. I still really enjoyed it. If possible, I think that it even made Underworld: Evolution, the second film in the trilogy more enjoyable. Now I want to go back and watch it again with that new knowledge that I have gained from this film. I would definitely recommend this film to anyone, but especially to Underworld fans.

I especially liked Michael Sheen. I thought that he did a really good job as Lucian, and although Kate Beckinsale was obviously not in it, I thought that it was really cool that she did some of the narration.


Currently Reading for Class:
The Professor's House by Willa Cather
and
Hamlet by William Shakespeare

Currently Watching:
The Tudors Season Two

Currently Listening to:
The Ting Tings

No comments: