Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back at School

I am back at school now. I figured that I might as well come back early since my parents work during the week and most of my friends start school earlier than I do. I woke up this morning feeling very productive. I went to the bank to deposit a check. I went to the post office to mail out a few packages. I went to the grocery only to realize that all of the school groceries were closed. I didn't really feel like making another trip to Dominick's, so right now I am living on Red Bull and Wheat Thins.

I woke up this morning to realize that it had snowed while I slept. Campus is almost entirely deserted. It is actually kind of nice. I have some time to be alone and think while getting ready for next semester to begin. I really enjoyed visiting my family for a while, but going "home" hasn't really felt like going home for a while. It isn't as relaxing as it used to be. I don't really feel like I am at home. I feel like I am visiting.

Did anyone do anything particularly exciting over break?

Current Project:

Deadly Little Secret Soundtrack Contest

Currently Reading for Pleasure:
Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Stolarz

Currently Watching:
Rome Season One

Currently Listening to:
Dialect Tapes

No comments: