Smeag3's Twitter Updates

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My First Post

It is a new year, and I am starting a new blog! Okay, maybe it isn't really a new year. Actually it is closer to the end than the beginning. I have decided to turn over a new leaf. I started by deleting every single blog, site, account that I have online (except for my facebook). Then, I created this one. What do I hope to accomplish? Actually, as I was deleting blogs long forgotten from a few years ago, I became really nostalgic. I like that things are remembered somewhere. I like to have things accounted for.

So that is what I will do. I am determined to use this blog to write my thoughts, opinions, and anything else that seems noteworthy. I refuse to let things be forgotten. Wow, this is starting to sound really ridiculous.

I will start with a little about myself. I am a junior at Loyola University in Chicago. I am majoring in International Film and Media Studies and minoring in English. I am one of those people that actually chose to study something that I love and will probably live in a box when I "grow up."

Currently Reading for Pleasure:
Project 17 by Laurie Stolarz

Currently Reading for School:
Pudd'nhead Wilson by Mark Twain
and
Those Extraordinary Twins by Mark Twain

Currently Watching:
Doctor Who Season Three

Currently Listening To:
the most recent podcast by Russell Brand

Well, I guess that is everything for now. I don't really expect anyone to read this, let alone read regularly, but I'll say this anyway. More Later.

No comments: